Hera Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team working in a hands-on, collaborative environment. The individual will be responsible for the responsibilities listed below and other duties as required by the Company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who pays attention to detail and takes responsibility for his/her work.
FLSA Classification: Hourly non-exempt
Salary Range: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
Reports to: Office Manager
Location: Onsite at 1055 E Francis St. Ontario, CA 91761
Essential Job Duties (which include, but not limited to):
- Greet and direct guests and visitors; answer and direct phone calls
- Purchase, input into JobBOSS, track and follow up on approved requisitions for materials and supplies
- Create and process customer invoices
- Receive and process vendor invoices
- Assist with manufacturing documentation – create travelers templates, clear outstanding orders, verify purchase orders
- Maintain a filing system, physical and electronic scanning
- Maintain an inventory system for supplies
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Assist Office Manager in day-to-day tasks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English
- Experience as an administrative assistant
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of and working experience with accounting and Quickbooks
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- General computer and networking knowledge
Work Authorization and Clearances:
- Must be US Citizen or Authorized to work in the US
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check Must be able to pass a physical examination
- Most of the work hours are in an air-conditioned open office with an assigned cubicle and comfortable seating; will require limited walk-throughs in the production area which is not air-conditioned, is noisy, and requires safety protocols.
- It is a professional work atmosphere, everyone from top managers to employees holds themselves accountable to their actions.
- It is a workplace environment where people are respectful, competent, and work together to meet their expectations.
- It is an open work culture in which no one feels excluded in whatever is going on within the workplace. People are not afraid to talk and are very supportive of each other.
- It is a rewarding working environment where managers make the effort to show gratitude to those who work hard.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Sit, Stoop, Kneel and Crouch
- Must be able to navigate warehouse and reach items both high and low
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Use hand and arms to reach, feel or handle
- Sit, Stoop, Kneel and Crouch.
- On a regular basis (2 -3 times/week), lifting boxes or small items weighing less than 10 lbs. Occasionally (2-4 times/month), lifting boxes or items, such as a desktop computer, weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Vision abilities required by this job include – near vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.