Contract Review Quality Technician
Hera Technologies, LLC (the “Company”) is seeking a highly motivated Contract Review Quality Technician to join its team working in a hands-on, collaborative environment. The individual will perform the responsibilities listed below and other duties as required by the Company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who pays attention to detail and takes responsibility for their work.
FLSA Classification: Hourly non-exempt
Salary Range: $24.00 – $28.00
Reports to: Quality Manager
Location: 100% onsite at 1055 E Francis St. Ontario, CA 91761
Essential Job Duties (which include, but not limited to):
- Review all customer purchase orders (new and revised)
- Review purchase order against ERP system for accuracy
- Review purchased part requirements against routing template for accuracy
- Review all clauses flowed down on purchase order for acceptance and implementation
- Communicate any changes needed to Program Manager
- Review and approve new job templates
- Review and stamp off on released travelers that require Traveler Review
- Verify part configuration data on file is current prior to order release
- Purge obsolete documents and replace with current documents
- Initiate document change review for part revisions and specification changes
- Maintain approved supplier list
- Assist in Data Assurance as needed
- Assist in scheduling source as needed
- Other job-related duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Ability to read product specifications and blueprints.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with ability to multi-task.
Work authorization and Clearances:
- Must be US Citizen or Authorized to work in the US.
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass a physical examination.
- Most of the work hours are in an air-conditioned open office with an assigned cubicle and comfortable seating; will require limited walk-throughs in the production area which is not air-conditioned, is noisy, and requires safety protocols.
- It is a professional work atmosphere, everyone from top managers to employees holds themselves accountable to their actions.
- It is a workplace environment where people are respectful, competent, and work together to meet their expectations.
- It is an open work culture in which no one feels excluded in whatever is going on within the workplace. People are not afraid to talk and are very supportive of each other.
- It is a rewarding working environment where managers make the effort to show gratitude to those who work hard.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted at times.
- Sit, Stoop, Kneel and Crouch.
- Must be able to navigate warehouse and reach items both high and low.
- • Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Use hands and arms to reach, feel or handle objects
- Vision abilities required by this job include- near vision, distant vision, color