Data Assurance Clerk
Hera Technologies, LLC (the “Company”) is seeking a highly motivated Data Assurance Clerk to join its team working in a hands-on, collaborative environment. The individual will perform the responsibilities listed below and other duties as required by the Company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who pays attention to detail and take responsibility for their work.
FLSA Classification: Hourly nonexempt
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm; infrequent weekend work may be necessary. Hours may be adjusted at the discretion of your supervisor.
Salary Range: $18.00 – $20.00
Reports to: Quality Manager
Location: 100% onsite at 1055 E Francis St. Ontario, CA 91761
Essential Job Duties (which include, but not limited to):
- Prepare shipment packets for completed jobs ready to ship.
- Collect and verify material and process certifications.
- Generate appropriate reports.
- Review purchase orders for required quality documents.
- Understand quality clauses and associated documents
- Schedule source inspections.
- Submit and schedule source appointments with customers
- Organize documents in a concise and clear format.
- Assist on-site source inspectors
- Direct shipment of jobs when released.
- Provide associated paperwork for final shipment.
- Monitor when permission to ship has been received and consistent follow through.
- Visually inspect final part marking/labeling and piece count.
- Close completed travelers once job has shipped.
- Confirm all travelers are complete and all stamps present.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Ability to read and interpret product specifications and blueprints
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with ability to multi-task.
Work authorization and Clearances:
- Must be US Citizen or Authorized to work in the US.
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass a physical examination.
- Most of the work hours are in an air-conditioned open office with an assigned cubicle and comfortable seating; will require limited walk-throughs in the production area which is not air-conditioned, is noisy, and requires safety protocols.
- It is a professional work atmosphere, everyone from top managers to employees holds themselves accountable to their actions.
- It is a workplace environment where people are respectful, competent, and work together to meet their expectations.
- It is an open work culture in which no one feels excluded in whatever is going on within the workplace. People are not afraid to talk and are very supportive of each other.
- It is a rewarding working environment where managers make the effort to show gratitude to those who work hard.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted at times.
- Sit, Stoop, Kneel and Crouch.
- Must be able to navigate warehouse and reach items both high and low.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Use hands and arms to reach, feel or handle objects.
- Vision abilities required by this job include- near vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.