Hera Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly motivated Deburr/Bench Technician to join our team working in a hands-on, collaborative environment. The individual will be responsible for driving multiple projects of varying complexities. This role will take full ownership of related activities performed by multi‐disciplined cross‐functional teams.
FLSA Classification: Hourly non-exempt
Salary Range: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
Reports to: Production Manager
Hours: 6:00AM to 2:30PM Monday through Friday
Location: 100% onsite at 1055 E. Francis St., Ontario, CA 91761
Essential Job Duties (which include, but not limited to):
- Deburr and hand finish parts as required by customers’ specifications using procedures, machines and tooling.
- Perform work, rework and inspection of precision parts.
- Keep department up to standard of cleanliness. Cleanliness audits to be performed as frequently as daily per the discretion of management.
- Occasionally participate in teleconference calls to review the schedule with the department leadership for status updates
- Aid in the coordination of day‐to‐day production throughput, including scheduling, planning and execution of all jobs as defined by customer needs.
- Maintain traveler conformance and enter required data on documentation for jobs.
- Manage and properly use JobBoss modules applicable to your areas of responsibility.
- Fill‐in on shop floor when needed such as making parts or any other support activity.
- Be directly involved with the implementation and execution of continuous improvement planning and implementation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
- Must have at least 1 year of deburring metal components within an aerospace manufacturing job‐shop environment.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics, blueprints and work instructions.
- Prior experience in using machine shop tools properly and safely.
- Must have high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and react to project changes.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effective with others.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal oversight or direction.
- Excellent planning, organization, and problem‐solving skills, including basic shop math.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. English proficiency required.
- Excellent PC skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of JobBoss ERP software is preferred.