Inventory Control Clerk
Hera Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly motivated Inventory Clerk to join our team working in a hands-on, collaborative environment.
The individual will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, including reconciling stock counts to computer reports, initiates action to replenish stock by processing purchase orders and other related paperwork, receiving, unpacking, and delivering items to shelves or requesting departments, inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies, and performs routine clerical duties in support of unit.
FLSA Classification: Hourly Non-exempt
Salary Range: $18.00 to 19.00 USD per hour
Hours: 6:00AM to 2:30PM, Monday through Friday
Location: 100% on-site at 1055 E. Francis St. Ontario, CA 91761.
Essential Job Duties (which include, but not limited to):
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains the database, perform a physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Use Excel and JobBoss effectively to manage inventory and perform receiving/shipping functions.
- Occasionally conduct teleconference calls to review the schedule with the department leadership for status updates
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment, or merchandise.
- Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed
- Identify and deliver raw materials and ingredients to all work centers daily
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Aid the Production Manager and Director of Operations to develop and measure the improvement of key performance indicators: safety, quality, on-time delivery, cycle count accuracy, and efficiency.
- Be directly involved with the implementation and execution of continuous improvement planning and implementation.
- Supports 5-S and adheres to health, safety and environmental company guidelines.
- Ensure all jobs have been correctly completed through every step of the process as it deals with your company function. Take action to resolve discrepancies.
- Be a channel for Hera’s vision and drive a culture of discipline and excellence.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
- Must have at least 2 years of Inventory Control experience within an aerospace manufacturing job-shop environment.
- Ability to prioritize and react to project changes.
- Excellent planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent PC skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Working knowledge of JobBoss ERP software is preferred.
- Expediting and material handling is a plus.