Hera Technologies, LLC (the “Company”) is seeking a highly motivated Office Manager to join its team working in a hands-on, collaborative environment. The individual will perform the responsibilities listed below and other duties as required by the Company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who takes responsibility for his/her work and possesses excellent attention to detail. This position may have direct reports.
Responsibilities (which include, but are not limited to):
- Manage internal requisitions for materials and supplies – approval, purchase, follow-up, input into JobBOSS, review and approve invoices for payment
- Manage invoice approvals by notifying approver of process and resolve issues as needed
- JobBOSS management – generate reports, create travelers templates, clear outstanding orders
- Manage IT – work with outsourced vendor on maintenance and general troubleshooting, new user setup, phone system maintenance, keep inventory of electronics (phones, computers, accessories, etc.) and be point of contact for distribution of electronics, visitor management system maintenance
- Retrieve and sort incoming mail and distribute accordingly
- Write and distribute emails, memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Event planning, filing, organizing and other projects as required by Company Management
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an office manager or administrative assistant
- Knowledge of and working experience with accounting and Quickbooks
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) Knowledge of information technology systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- General computer and networking knowledge
- U.S. Citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the USA without Company sponsorship
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.